Wednesday 17 October 2007

Morning Prompts

A sherbert fizz
After that it was a little easier
Alone, the last legionnaire, afraid
Apples, rotten every one
Black handprints
But let that wait.
Consider the escaped leopard
Duct Tape
Hassocks.
He used a lot of vowels
Here I am on the Brighton Line
He's an excellent cook, especially of people
His was the first corpse I ever saw
I felt like a quartered chicken
I had to move
I have been walking, walking
I marinated it in soy sauce and champagne
I remember him best with my skin
I think this is psychologically acute advice
If music be the food of love, what's a boy band?
In an effort to keep day and night together
It can't be October already?
It isn't just one of your holiday games
Marrakesh
May a good wind blow him to hell.
Miss Beatty's Moustache
Mr Justice Gray
My suffering left me sad and gloomy
Names so silly they must be made up
Of lovers whose bodies smell of each other
Passing strangers on underground escalators
People die in fires, the unlucky ones live
She giggles and pulls the trigger
So, while the light fails
The children are exploring by the stream
The musky smell of urine
The naming of cats is a difficult matter
The ship sank
The sorrow will pass but not the conviction
The voices of dead children singing
This book was born because I was hungry
This story had a happy ending but it was going to be too long
To the Indians who died in Africa
Travel is a contrary thing.
We are an old and wise organisation
Well, romance is not unknown here
What we call the beginning is often the end
When I tell you a cat must have three different names
You have proved nothing
You may think, at first, I'm as mad as a hatter

No comments: