Thursday 10 May 2007

20+ Prompts at 6PM

You weren't well or really ill yet either

I loved it then, and I still love it now.

Yep…looks like a tank to me Corporal

I didn't doubt for a moment you were dead

Kozinsky rumpled his brow

If you are lucky in this life you will get to help your enemy

The telescope could zoom to an object from a mile away

The murderer had been injecting her remorselessly

But this doesn’t make sense.

The washing sways on the line, sparrows sing

here I am in my garden laughing

I thought they had no goddamn tanks anymore.

Snow is falling on the boulevard

The Sergeant retorted thoughtfully.

The crack of opening bed-sheets, starch in the nostrils

He sounded like a grizzly bear with a stinking hangover.

Let us go then, you and I

Sighing and moving the reflective goggles, hanging limply around his neck like misplaced adjectives

Joe Davis, eight-five, winters old, still alive

The awesome glare of the desert sun immediately dulled to a pleasant orange hue

To be in the presence of such a great writer

Your protagonist is not at home right now

We are talking of the great things

You were the inspiration

A man should clear a space for himself

The fox pushes on, softly, blindly

No comments: