Sunday 27 May 2007

Some more prompts


Everyone is entitled to his little bit of weirdness

I am uncommonly nervous

That sanity be kept I sit at open windows

Trundling towards Bethlehem

The wrong metaphor for the job

Singing Hallelujah with the fear in my heart

Samantho re the jam

An unwanted gift from an uninvited guest

Try holding on to my arm

Sandal-wearing fat-cats in jazz

Wah-wah pedalo

I want to cover the world in mayonnaise

Phrenology for the anencephalic

Soul scratchcard

Some people are 78% milk

Rabid otter in the bank

Truth, beauty, love: everything else is just Pizza Express salad dressing

The white noise of your friends

If you hate the taste of wine, why do you drink it till you're blind?

She looked just like a Zoom ice cream

An estimated three billion dead.

No comments: