Thursday 10 May 2007

Prompts for 22:00

Love is a thin goat staked out in a clearing

Seeing you makes me want to lift up my top

You are the bread and the knife, I'm butter

In Raglan Lane, in the gentle rain, I saw love again

Words plucked out of the air

Perhaps you will tire of me, says my love

If I was not myself, I would be somebody else

like fruit, like shining fruit

There but for the clutch of luck, go I

I can't get it out of my mind, out of my mind

Yes, I can hear. It hurts

Anyone who touched her would be sorry

I would never recommend a shallow stream

I'd rest a bit, and then I would muddle around

The ferryman lay drunk in his boat

Who are you? asks my mother

All winter, your brute shoulders

Ther will be dying, there will be dying

You always wore brown

Our hats were extremely soft

I decide to keep my penis on, but disregard the rest

The radio station is filled with goats and chickens

No comments: