Monday 10 September 2007

Monday Prompts 7:16

When I stepped, at the hour of sunrise, out of doors

Why such harsh machinery?

It is l'heure bleu

Vanity keeps prodding us to lift ourselves skywards

I managed to mend the lawn-mower

Give me the lover who yanks open the door

VULTURE

Nothing teaches me not to miss my mother

STICK

The whole thing disgusts me. Fuck it.

In my opinion, which is very old-fashioned

TEA

You think of looks always in relation to sex

Chin up, duck! There are always people worse off

COFFEE

Tell me just how fucking good I look

A kind of brown. Sad.

ARSENIC

But I was joyless, uncosy, the stern daughter

From the window I saw horses

TRUMPET

Now there is nothing to think about except Vietnam

Because one feels, sees, and must speak

PICKLE

Please find enclose one registration certificate

I caught an amazing fish

No comments: