Tuesday 11 September 2007

Tuesday Prompts 0730

And the last sound, your father arriving home late, late
Letters
We talked in spurts, in desperate whispers
Camera
You look at them flashing their indicators
Egg
I have fallen. I am somewhere between melancholia and frenzy
Nikon
Every day is a fresh beginning
Tomorrow
While the cars and the taxis and the lorries go by
SNIP!
I don't know when I'll get to London
The dogs are barking
It made me suicidal just remembering E.H.
The School-Run
The burnt-out ends of smoky days
I was set down from the carrier's cart at the age of three
And then the lighting of the lamps
A South Wales Argus came swirling, about my feet
A Royal Disaster
I cannot endure this hideous, wicked, stupidity
Lay your head upon my shoulder
A chocolate Brillo Pad, pink custard
Our president is a disaster. The next will be worse.
Cheap Cheep
Who cares what they say of you after your dead
Before me a wall, high, insurmountable
There are protests everywhere
Don't always be a thought ahead
She is so desperately frail and old, but still interested
Out of step
They build the world of love from sex, after-the-fact
I've finished a joke Mexican novel
The girls arrive in their belted mackintoshes
Reading Banville

No comments: