Sunday 9 September 2007

Prompts 1300 Sunday

When I was twelve I used to lie on a church roof and look at curtains

Now let him go to sleep with history

He assumed he would, someday

I am NOT frantic, or doubting, or hysterical

Stinking of gasoline

There has been a lapse of two hours

Afternoon light slices down, and her in two

Silver-black cars

I could so easily terrify you and turn you away

Morris, dancing.

Let us compare our mythologies

MARMITE

The diary of a 42-year-old Norwegian salesman

11p

He has been walking a long time

I hear a man climb our stairs and cough as he passes

You must be happy

Crumbling cities and galloping horses

I want a red dress. I want it flimsy and cheap.
I want it too tight, I want to wear it until someone tears it off me.

Define, "Maiden".

Her name I may or may not have, made up

Motor

It is very ordinary, and very moving

Spender

If your neighbour disappears

Sparrow

I will not hold my breath

Death by egg-whisk

Black Dog, Red Dog

You have lovers, many, nameless

I think everything seems harder than it really is

A man carries a bundle of firewood along a path

No comments: