Tuesday 11 September 2007

Tuesday Prompts 1655

I have eaten the plums

There is a garden at the heart of things

She walks in beauty, like the night

I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore

Death did not come to my mother like an old friend

Will you walk a little faster?

So I took her to the river

Come lovely and soothing death

They arranged things so they never met.

Dirty little coaster

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight

He always tucked his daughter up at night

Up! Up! And quit your books!

My lover has bad manners when in bed

He was a deaf-mute beggar with a black beetle body

Come, friendly bombs, and fall on Slough

The bars are only available in a kit

Did you ever see a goat so big?

A clown and ragged dandy

Porthcawl

We heard his musical gurgle approaching

Sacré Bleu!

This is a strange music

Dealing, administration and clearing, as appropriate

No comments: