Monday 2 April 2007

Stumbling On




I seem to have so much admin at the moment in BC and etc. Whatever happened to time to write?

Not that I'm NOT writing and I'm certainly SUBBING. Glimmer Train has a new comp "Family Matters" $15 entry but $2,000 first and two good prizes for 2nd & 3rd. I've sent off two but really I don't know why I bother as I don't think my writing and their interns' tastes overlap much. I managed the last 25 final in one of their comps once and that was with my "third-string" entry, title (I kid you not) "Family Matters".

0,564 Words Flash Sunday
0,480 Words Flash Monday
0,403 Words Poem Monday
1,444 Words Total April


So 556 words just to be on schedule for a steady-work month, (and I'm supposed to be regaining 5K missed in March), BUT my personal target for the month subs-wise is 30 and I'm already on 20!!

No comments: