Sunday 15 April 2007

Sunday Prompts

use these for poetry prompts, also




Circular Sore

Everyone suddenly burst out singing

Permanganate

It has been said I sometimes lie, or bend he truth

Broccoli

Undesirable you may have been, untouchable not

Zinc

I sit in one of the dives on fifty-second street

True

The effect of red, red wine

Almost true

My father and my mother never quarrelled

Bambi

Two Roads diverged in a yellow wood

Carousel

We stepped into the lift, the two of us, alone

Light

An Englishman, An Irishman, A Romanian

Anagram

You carry on as best you can, the task of being

Rugby

Two Sunblest vans and an elephant Mrs, I'm peckish

Perspire

The way mist rises of a swamp

Heroes

End of a season, end of a play, no-one left

Chick

The Land of the Last Biscuit, Odd Sock.

Lit

Where and when exactly did we first have sex

Blossom

It's only a week, but already you are sleeping

Lilac

Life is a house in ruins. And we mean to fix it up

No comments: