Thursday 5 April 2007

Tom C, Thursday

Working on a story for tomorrow's primaries. Should be finished in time, even if I do have to be serious and start sorting out rubbish tomorrow, prior to a pending house move. Real life gets in the way of the writing sometimes...

Buoyed by a hit today, as Alex has mentioned in the post below. It's my twelfth of the year so far, and six of those have been paying - even if only $5 like this latest. I know it's not much, but it feels like it makes a difference to me. Anyone can say 'yes, I'll publish that for you' and stick it on a website, and I'm not knocking that - at least that option is there for us learner writers now, it must have been much more difficult in pre-internet days. But to have someone decide they will give cash for your words feels like a breakthrough.

Anyway, this is only a diversionary tactic. Back to the primaries story...

No comments: