Tuesday 27 March 2007

Forgot These...

I didn't post today's Boot Camp Flash Prompts so didn't think to copy them here.


I've now remembered







It's a Bust!

When there were wolves in Wales, and birds the colour of red-flannel petticoats whisked past the harp-shaped hills

Gender-bending in the Ffestiniog Male Voice Choir

That lying, lazy, stay-at-home, self deluding shit (and why I love him anyway)

Let me tell you about the very rich

My Sherry Amour

Fashion Tips for Zombies

With the scent of a ripe fig

What you read on the newspaper after you finished the fish and chips

A Literary Love Affair

Little Black Book

Tale of a Prison Chaplain

Crippled Beauty meets Slouching Beast

Backwash, Backlash

Rum 'n' Raisin

Yanks Cool Arsenal Stake

Well Hung and Tasty (as the butcher said to the actress)

In the real dark night of the soul it is always three o'clock in the morning



No comments: