Thursday 29 March 2007

Story Prompts for Thursday (Alex)

These were posted by A N Other.

Someone actually got up before me.

Stark Terror

The worst thing anyone has ever said to you

Night of the Long Knives

The Vampire Cookbook

Gestures

Bringing Daddy Home

March of the Chocolate Penguins

Julie Andrews Tasted my Chutney

I will pick out your ribs with my teeth

Yesterday I was Gay

Filling his mouth with sand

An open and shut case

Fat, Fair, Forty and Flatulent

The Partridge Festival

You Can't be any Poorer than Dead

HERE ARE JUST A RANDOM FEW OF MINE

Someone beat me to it.

Northampton Granny wets the bed

Shock horror bed collapse

The (slight) sleep-in

What happens to old men at the end of long months

"You call those prompts?" she said.

There's Always Poetry

No comments: