Sunday 1 April 2007

Now THIS is Early!




I lay around most of Sunday (drinking hot-toddies with Lemsip every 3-4 hours and now I'm wide awake!

So, what the hell, I may as well post the Monday Morning Flash Prompts:



HERE


... and the great cameras and lights...

MUREX

They had to lift her hand from the bedside phone

MUNTJAK

They wear teasing skirts and latest shoes

MUNITION

Woke up, fell out of bed

MURAL

I am falling, impartially on roads and roofs

MURINE

Ever since the accident I've walked this way

MURIACTIC

In the dark houseboats, families were stirring

MURK

Chinese soup cooked on charcoal stoves

MURRENGER

... the sound of grief and churning rivers...

NAPALM

and all the long morning, waiting for the hearse

NAPTHA

The first man I slept with kept his eyes closed the whole time.

No comments: